Tiptree’s quest for perfect fruit leads them to Scotland where the cool, damp climate produces firm, intensely-flavored raspberries that are turned into the finest raspberry preserve. As with all Tiptree jams and marmalades, the raspberries are cooked using traditional methods in small batches to ensure the highest consistent quality.
- Tiptree has been growing fruit & making preserves since 1885 in Essex County, England. We grow a wide range of traditional fruits on the farm right next to our factory, producing some of the highest quality preserves & marmalades the world has tasted.
- We use traditional techniques including cooking the fruit in small batches using copper pans to make the highest consistent quality - each batch produces only 150 jars of product.
- Gluten free, made in a nut free factory, suitable for vegetarians.
- Easy to spread, enjoy this preserve on toast, biscuits, muffins, cheese, pastries or even as a cake filling.
- Visit our store to see all 49 Tiptree varieties