Stonewall Kitchen Jam, Apricot, 12.5 Ounce
Made from the finest apricots, our Apricot Jam is a tasty example of pure simplicity. Made from sweet apricots and sugar you can spread it on toast, a warm scone or on a biscuit and feel it melt in your mouth. Its subtle flavor and sweet taste make Stonewall Kitchen Apricot Jam a fun and interesting complement to baking and cooking recipes. It’s so simple and versatile that it can be used as a filling for cookies or to add sweetness to a pan glaze. Expand your palate and try a little Apricot Jam today.
About Stonewall Kitchen
Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established themselves selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals with their flavorful line of distinctive and high quality food items. Over time, they expanded their product line to include sauces, condiments, mustards and baking mixes. Today, products are sold in more than 6,000 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally and through the company’s 10 retail company stores and catalog and web divisions. Stonewall Kitchen is the winner of 29 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and is a three time recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line award.
- Stonewall Kitchen Jam, Apricot, includes one 12.5 Ounce jar
- A delicious spread for toast, breakfast breads and pastries
- Try it a glaze for meat dishes like port, salmon and chicken
- So good you could eat it right out of the jar by the spoonful
- Made in the USA by the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods