We use only premium jumbo granny smith apples. We dip the apple in our signature caramel and then roll it in our salty roasted cashews covering our sweet and creamy award-winning caramel, creating an irresistible balance. But we don’t stop there! After the jumbo granny smith apple is coated with caramel and topped with premium cashew splits, we dip the apple in dark Belgian chocolate.
Whether you’re bringing a gift for the hostess or choosing a gourmet dessert for yourself, Mrs. Prindable’s Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Almond Caramel Apple is a delicious gourmet treat. Our handpicked orchard apples first receive a generous coating of our homemade caramel. Then, delicious peanut butter chips and bursts of dark and milk chocolate team up with whole, crunchy almonds for a mouth-watering taste combination. Net Wt. Approx. 1.5 lbs. Serves 8-10.
Use 1-2 teaspoons for an 8-10 inch apple pie. Add to muffins, puddings, fruit crisps, cakes, and cobblers for that wonderful, warm apple taste. Add to pancake and waffle batter. Sprinkle on French toast and hot cereal. Delicious when added to crumb topping for coffee cake. Stir into applesauce. Sprinkle over sliced refrigerated sugar cookie dough before baking.
Each jumbo granny smith apple is hand-dipped in Amy’s award winning homemade caramel. Then we add a generous sprinkling of delicious dried cherries, straight from beautiful Door County Wisconsin. We then hand dip this treat in our gourmet dark Belgian chocolate, delicious!
Now is called European Gourmet Bakery. New package comes in bigger size 16 Oz. Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe’s best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family with enjoy.
European Gourmet Bakery: Organics Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix (1 X 16 Oz)
Gourmet Kruise signature gifts, the perfect fruitful flavors of color will make you go nuts. These colorful beauties are great for party or snack time.
Red Licorice Original Twist 2-1lb Bags (1) Green Apple Twist Licorice 1lb (NET WT 48 OZ) Gourmet Kruise Signature Gifts
Apple pie gifts are the sweetest surprise! Our apple pie set includes an individual 5 inch ceramic pie pan dish, we also added our favorite gourmet buttery flaky pie crust mix and cinnamon sugar spice mix. Ready, set, bake!
Kids love the individual size pie dishes and rolling the pie crust out with a rolling pin. You can also use the pie pan year round to create tons of other baked items like macaroni and cheese, gratin, or quiche. Other seasonal pies like pumpkin, banana cream or lemon meringue are also easily made. Choose to either put Dutch apple streusel crumbling on top of your pie, cover it with a latticed shaped crust or completely with the pie dough!
To make one pie, you’ll need 3 Tbsp. cold unsalted butter, 1.5 Tbsp. water, and 1 small apple.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse and dry off the pie dish.
2. Empty pie crust mix bag into a mixing bowl and combine with butter until crumbly. Stir in water until the dough comes together. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Core and peel the apple and cut into small chunks.
4. Toss apple chunks in a bowl with cinnamon sugar spice mix. Work in spice mix until all pieces are coated.
5. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into two discs – one disc about a 5″ circle for the bottom crust and the other about a 3.5″ circle for the top crust.
6. Press the bottom crust into the bottom of the dish, ensuring that all sides of the dish are covered.
7. Fill the dish with spiced apple chunks.
8. Place the top crust over the apple chunks. Stretch to cover the entire top and press down edges with a fork to seal. Poke a few holes in the top crust.
9. Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes or until crust becomes golden brown. Remove pie dish with an oven mitt.
10. Let cool for eight minutes and serve!
Just imagine fresh harvested apples dipped in warm caramel.
Each apple starts as a plump jumbo granny smith. We then hand dip each apple in our award-winning kettle made caramel. Our caramel contains no preservatives, no hydrogenated oils and is all natural using premium quality ingredients. We then coat the entire apple in our white Belgian chocolate and then the bottom half receives a hefty garnish of buttery pecan pieces covered in cinnamon and sugar. Sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Made from only the finest ingredients, Stephen’s Gourmet Cider is quite simply the most flavorful apple cider you have ever tasted. Delicious hot or cold. We guarantee it. Stephen’s it’s that good. Gluten free.
Stephen’s Gourmet Cider, Apple Cinnamon Cider, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 2)