Experience Tarrazu Montecielo, a blend for the coffee connoisseurs with a penchant for perfection. Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica’s famed Tarrazu region, these choice Arabica coffee cherries are ripened evenly at 1,400 to 1,600 meters, hand-picked, sun dried and dark roasted for a unique taste. Café Britt Tarrazu will surprise you with a flavor that hints of cacao and grapefruit and an aroma of aged wood and dark chocolate. Its intensity fills the palate, then fades cheerfully. To truly experience the unsurpassed flavor of the beans, it is suggested that coffee connoisseurs single origin varieties. Discover why we’re the preferred choice of top chefs around the world.
Cafe Britt Tarrazu Montecielo Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
- 2 packs of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee. Kosher. High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted. Kosher certified. High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean). Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica's famed Tarrazu region