Café Britt Dark Roast embodies the tradition of gourmet Costa Rican coffee. Aged red wine, figs and dried fruits mellow its robust aroma. Its full-bodied flavor of strong coffee and dark chocolate makes for an intense taste sensation. This classic blend takes its leave with distinction and elegance.Britts Costa Rican Dark Roast is the reason the why the world loves Costa Rican coffee its taste is as enticing as its aroma. Our experts select the coffee beans for this classic blend from different parts of the Central Valley, where a combination of climate and soil produce the worlds best coffees.The Central Valleys high altitude causes the beans to mature more slowly. This makes them harder and less porous. Hard-bean coffees (SHB as they are know) have higher acidity a quality that brings out the coffees greatest aromatic features. Hard beans also stand up well to a darker roast. Our Costa Rica Dark Roast is roasted until the coffee beans show a dark chocolate color and some of their natural oils begin rising to the surface. This gives the brewed coffee a stronger flavor and heavier body. Your senses will discover hints of figs and red wine, with a dried-wood undertone.Learn why Costa Rica is known worldwide for coffee. Gather with your friends for a cafecito and sip our Dark Roast!
- 1 pack of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee. Kosher. High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted. Kosher certified. High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean). Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Our experts select the beans for this classic blend from different parts of the Central Valley, where a combination of climate and soil produce the world's best coffees