There is really no such thing as a truly hulless popcorn. All popcorn has a hull, which is what holds the popcorn together. When a kernel of popcorn explodes, it sort of turns inside out. If you look at the darker inside of the popped popcorn you will see where the hull went. Hulless variety popcorn is a smaller kernel popcorn that generally has a more tender hull. When it pops, the hull breaks up into smaller pieces and does not get noticed by getting into your teeth. Hulless popcorn also has the reputation of being digested easier. If you are considering hulless popcorn because of Diverticulosis you should consult your doctor; we make no claims of digestibility for medical problems.
Amish Country Popcorn Gourmet Hulless Variety Sampler Set Baby White, Medium White, Ladyfinger, & Midnight Blue 1-Pound Bags (Pack of 4)
- Sampler pack of all of the smallest hulls Amish Country Popcorn has to offer.
- Your purchase also includes the "15 Amazing Popcorn Recipes" eBook
- Grown, manufactured, and packed in the heart of the USA
- This Gourmet sampler includes 4, one-pound bags of: Baby White, Medium White, Ladyfinger, & Midnight Blue popcorns
- Non GMO, vegan, gluten free, tree nut and peanut free, dairy free, and lactose free